WCG MV

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Nursery Rhyme

When I was very young, I often played together with accompaniers in my village. Those days we didn't have TV, computer, PS2, XBox, Wii, etc, but we didn't feel even less happy than nowadays. We also played many amused games.

Some days ago, my colleague sent an article in Sina Games to me through POPO, and its title is "The Memorable Games Played by Children in 1970s and 1980s". I felt going back to the childhood while reading. Especially, the game named "Ding Lao Tou" aroused me. I remembered my hometown's version immediately.

Now, I post it out in order to commemorate my elapsed childhood. The game is a nursery rhyme. while we are singing it, we draw the figure at the same time. When we finish singing, we finish the figure, too. The figure is a man, named "Ding Lao Tou". Lol!

The nursery rhyme is as follows:


One worker
Borrowed two eggs from me
He didn't give back after three days
He didn't give back after four days
Then I shut him in the house
Then I locked him in the house
He didn't give back after eight days
He gave back after eleven days


The figure corresponding the nursery rhyme is as follows:

No comments: